I guess I'll do it. Good thing to have a new journal entry instead of my old one about an outdated website problem lol
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
5 THINGS ABOUT ME!
1. Am a bibliophile. When confronted with a shopping center, I always head straight to the bookstore. If one doesn't exist, the shopping center is not worthy of my patronage XD
2. Am an anglophile. Has a love of all things British that would seriously embarrass the locals
3. Am into BBC Sherlock, marvel cinematic verse, Inception, Cabin Pressure fandom
4. Even more than looks, I love a dude with a great voice.
5. Loves drawings, of course XD
-11 Questions I Got Asked-
1. Do you like mashed potatoes?
Quite like it, especially in the KFC style of salty and with gravy
2. What's your favorite word?
The Hakka Word for evening, which is two chinese characters of "close darkness". I always found it poetic.
3. Are you a non-conformist?
Nope. I toe the line.
4. What's one thing that you really need right now?
Nice desserts - roll cakes, cheese cakes, apple pie.... ARGHHHHH...
5. An evil spirit put a curse on you and now everything you say will come true. For instance- you say it's as hot as an oven and the temperature WILL increase until it's as hot as an oven. Whadda ya do?
I'll say "I wish that spirit was not evil and had common sense and a decent humanity instead" and hope that works. Hurhur.
6. Do you believe a normal person can go into an unfamiliar place where no one knows them and successfully pretend to be someone else that is completely different from their normal selves in both personality and appearance?
Nope. We are who we are, old habits die hard, and people shouldn't force themselves to pretend to be someoneelse. That said, if they want it enough, I suspect they can...
7. What is your most hated song?
Hmmm.... a lot of recent songs, I have to say *am a old fogey, hahahaha*
8. Opinion on pop culture?
9. Say the Mayans are right and the world will end this year and you're the only one who knows the truth. What will you do?
Hmmm. No point in struggling to tell everybody about it, everybody would think I'm crazy.
10. Are you in love with a fictional character?
11. What's your favorite book?
Discworld for series. Good Omens for book specific
I'm not very well connected in DA, so I guess I won't be tagging people here. Aye. Sorry for cheating!